Carrigoran House will comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, principles set out in the relevant legislation. Our compliance applies to all Personal Data collected, processed and stored by Carrigoran House in relation to its residents, staff, volunteers, agency/contract staff and service providers in the course of its activities.
Carrigoran House makes no distinction between the rights of Data Subjects and those who are not. All are treated equally.
The key principles of data protection are:
- Obtain and process the information fairly
- Keep it only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- Process it only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was given to you initially
- Keep it safe and secure
- Keep it accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Retain it no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to any individual, on request.
Data Controller : Valerie Vaughan – email@example.com – 061 368100
Data Protection Officer: Mary O’Dowd – firstname.lastname@example.org – 087 3284629